Pictures with folding adapter and MBA-3 stock.

Folded

The MBA-3 was a bear to get onto the existing buffer tube (requiring a rubber mallet). I'm not sure why it was so difficult as another rifle is also wearing an MBA-3 stock and did not have those fitment issues. Having said that, the stock is rock-solid.

I sprung for the folding adapter after seeing how compact my RPR (.308) became with the stock folded. The adapter mounted easily (thank you @CBryars2 for pointing out the extra set screw on the bottom of the chassis) and is very quick to open and close. A little too quick: picking up the rifle by the barrel or chassis causes the stock to swing into place. MDT is working on a version that locks in the folded position and I am definitely going to get one. In the meantime, it just requires extra care getting it in and out of the safe, so it is doesn't swing into another gun.

@Kingair001, you beat me to posting the PRBlog article about muzzle length and velocity. I've got a TBAC Ultra-7 on order for this rifle. So, at 22" plus 7" of suppressor (which is a little shorter than the 30P-1 in the article), I am hoping to be around 2740-2750 fps once the barrel is broken in. I chronographed my first 10 shots using Hornady 140gr. ELD Match ammo and got an average of 2691 fps (estimating about 30 fps for barrel wear-in and 20 fps for the suppressor).