Hey 6.5, Thats great. Im not being just negative here. Im "reviewing" my experience. Maybe I should, for individuals like your self have to put down at the bottom "other experiences may differ". That is what makes these boards important is the sharing of experiences and understanding that they are not all the same. If they were we wouldnt need places like this or the hide or any of it now would we?

I have had enough custom gun work and had enough high dollar stuff built to know the game. But for some strange reason in THIS buisiness it is slanted toward the smith. We allow them to say what ever they want on lead times and promise after promise on completion dates. Even "and this has happened to me" charge for services never performed and only refund after being caught. Im sure that last one goes on more than you would like to think because you and I are not smiths. At the end of the day if it shoots really nice small groups at 100 yrds it was worth every penny. NO?
I never said I wouldnt send anything back to Fred in my original rant did I? Just sharing my experience. And I know for a FACT that there were others on here that were aggravated as I was about how freaken long it took. Im just dumb enough to come on here and say so and become a target. So shoot away. lol