I will not build a 6mm.

I will not build a 6mm.

I will not build a 6mm.

I will not build a 6mm.

I will not build a 6mm.

I will not build a 6mm.
yes you will LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by rjtfroggy View Post
LR I think I would try 42.0 with just a touch more depth (.001-.002).
The 41.7 in the #1 target too much vertical but nice clover leaf in #2, and on the #4 target just a slight amount of vertical And on the other that was all conditions or you (lol) getting tired or in a hurry.
Just my thoughts on where I would head if it was me. with my new 6br just a .1 gr. and .002 depth brought me from mid 0.4 to low 0.2's and now has me thinking of some way to get to the 1's, haven't figured it out YET.
By the way nice shooting.

Upslide only you will miss the simplicity and accuracy of the 6mm's, some of us got tired of chasing our tails.
42g takes me outta my speed limit that i set at 3050 and youll see below how everything worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by XL105 View Post
I second that! Or maybe I will TRY not to build a 6mm! LongRange has got me all in 260. Now the move to PRS is changing the game. BUT hold on boys to girls there is more. If he hasn't said already there maybe Another build on its way. So so I build a 6mm bolt or go gas LongRange? Lol.
For me neither now. Need to put time in competition first. But d!!!! you
LongRange

It's not the violence that sets men a part... It's the distance they are willing to travel!
6mm bolt...but shoot what you have now and get some trigger time...and yes ive been shooting matches for about 3yrs now(F-class and long range varmint)as well as shooting seriously in the hills for about 9yrs but i played with a lot of different loading tools and did a lot of testing or id be much farther along in the match seen...im pretty happy with my first showing in a PRS style match but have a lot of work to do to be able to place higher or even think about shooting a real PRS match LOL.