Hood, My friend the gunsmith, took the bolt apart ,cleaned it his way and put everything back together. We had 2 FTF in 25 rounds, He took the bolt back out and told me to pull up a stool and shut up. He cleaned the bolt again and ran Qtips up through the inside of the spring over and over and each time he did it, a small piece of the cotton would stick in the same place on the spring. He dremeled the burr off the spring, and put the bolt back together. We went out to the bench and shot another 25 rounds with no FTF. I don't know how that little burr messed with the firing pin, but so far no FTF's. I'll be at the range tomorrow for 50 rounds of the 6.5 and we shall see. By the way, he took the PTG head off the bolt and measured it from every angle and said that they do good work. He's retired from the military where he was an armourer for many years. I would have ended up replacing the spring, for no apparent reason except just because I couldn't figure it out. Helps tp have you guys like ya'll making suggestions and being lucky enough to have a friend that knows rifles like he does. Thanks to all for their suggestions, I'm lucky I am already bald, cause I would have pulled my hair out.
Thanks everyone again for all their input,
Trapper