Quote Originally Posted by FW Conch View Post
"25", I hear you bud. I have followed the 6.5 SAUM 4s since it's inception, and it is just "sooo" cool. But I have absolutely no use for it. Some people do. They need that little extra fps to stay supersonic at the distance their shooting,whatever. The Creedmore has "cool factor" right now, but since I have a 260 Rem and a 6.5 Grendel, I don't need a "creed" eather. Cost is important to me also, and I don't have enough time to shoot all I got, so I'll just stay where I am.

Thanks....Jim :-)
I got into the 6.5 mm game by building an AR in creedmoor (heard this was the better round in the AR). That's the reason for the creed and not a 260. Since I started with creedmoor I bought two more (sold the barrel off one) bolt guns in creed just because I was already set up to load for it. I feel if I didn't start with the gas and only did bolt then I would have gone 260 at the time. I have since built a Grendel as well. Those 6.5mm are just a phenomonal bullet. But I think I'm all set just like you said. The Grendel and creedmoor cover my needs in that bullet size.