Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hoback View Post
As far as those ARC M10 rings are concerned, I can't see how a mount with 2 hinge points, and only one screw, could have any holding power. I know they are not used by a single top shooter. The top choices, used by the pros, are Badger, Seekins, Larue and Nightforce. Personally, I really like TPS, Leupold MK4, and Warne the Warne are actually in your perfect price range. They are weaver, but that's not a huge deal. They are available in permanant, or quick detach mount, and really have a nice solid, minimalist design. Honestly, I would use the Warne over the ARC. You may want to look into mounts as well. I use the American Defense AD Recon 20moa elevation. There are just so many options, but not many under $100. Warne is about the only one.

Have you ever seen them or used them? I have 3 buddy's running them, and they're rock solid. They're also the easiest rings to install and get your reticle alignment correct, since nothing moves when you torque them down. ARC's stuff is just starting to get well known, and everything Ted builds has more thought and design behind it than anything else I've ever seen. I'd guarantee you'll start seeing Mausingfields and M10 rings a lot more very soon, and I'd bet there are 'pro's' using them that you're unaware of already.