Quote Originally Posted by RC20 View Post
I got a lot of goo out of the 308 Chamber, not sure where it came from, new gun, clean loads, residual factory polish?, residual gun solvent or oil,? hmmm. Never had that before.

Be interesting to see how the next session goes.

Pumps: hooked to a common test header but intent was only to test one at a time, no back checks though its been discussed. Annoying as hope was to run two pumps at a time for weekly test (required). 3 hours vs 1.5. Ahh well.

I have had fans with the anti reverse bearing. Utility reverse phased our building and it ripped them off! Add insult to injury, the building did have a power monitor that had the mother of all disconnects but they only picked power loss feature and not reverse phase for the Power Monitor, amazing. We of course got the model that had that.
Ive had chambers give me grief because of gunk and or slag left behind which caused extraction issues. Simple cleaning didn't solve the issue in my case. I had to use a small amount of fine lapping compound along with polishing of the chamber after lapping.