After some time, and a little headache, I finished the rifle today. I am, however, still waiting on the replacement tactical bolt handle, from Glades Armory. (I want to post my review of them, but am waiting until they deliver on what was promised to me. Over 1 week and counting. Oh well, I guess my interpretation of "immediately", differs from others!) And, I will say, I am quite pleased with it. Now its time to start working up a load for it. So, without further adieu, here's the fun stuff!

This spring and I don't get along very well. Having a paralyzed arm/hand, really is a pain in da butt sometimes!

Here is the completed monster. I do think it is going to be a tack driver. It feels like a tank!

And modeling it. Yes, that is me holding it with my good arm. (I always have the left in my pocket, or it pulls my should out of the socket, and flops around, LOL) It doesn't look it here, but this rifle seems HUGE to my eye. I'm 6'4", 272lbs, but alongside an average sized person, it's a good size weapon.