The Hornady's do drop the same to 600yds. But the Sierra's and Bergers stay tighter passed that. I've shot the AMAX's out to 1375yds with good data, but you need to start them off 100fps faster than the Bergers or Sierra's to keep up after that. As for the topic of accurate drops, they were good for me until velocity feel off. I loved the 178 BTHP's in my 308 before I switched to the 6mm. They run very conisistent.

Off the subject, but my method of doping wind with the 6mm is guessing a range of about 3mph. so I might estimate it at 3-6mph or 12-15mph etc. Then I look at my data for wind at that distance to determine my degree of error based on the target size. i.e. if the target fits inside my degree of error, I'll hold in the middle of that range. If the target is smaller than that degree of error, I'll do my best to shoot with the wind or when it falls off time permitting.

My current range is real funny though because out to about 300yds the flags mean nothing. Passed 300yds every flag might be doing something different.

I've found the 115DTACs to be my bullet of choice in the end. For me it's done better then the Berger Hybrid or the 107 Sierra even running 100FPS slower.

So on this particular range doping to 1 mph is **** near impossible since you're shooting between the different winds. In the last few matches I've done this pretty well. But there are plenty of days where I miss a lot of targets by a 1/10 or so.