Well, I am Duracoating my first one a parkerized color while I am finishing the repairs on the original stock doing glass bedding and making the repairs as invisible as possible. I recrowned the muzzle the hard way and tapped-in a bead sight. I also bought two new nickel magazine cap screws from Numrich and painted both parkerized color (both of these shotguns will be the same color only one will have sling mounts, tritium sight and the older round pistol grip stock while the other will not).

So far so good. I am practicing my airbrush skills on the one and will use half the paint on the other when finished. It is currently curing.

Thanks for the advice about the occasional sticking rounds in the magazine. I am not getting any trouble putting rounds in the tube only that sometimes the brass rim gets caught between the magazine tube and the barrel extension when cycling and only a shake or small tap of the sticking round is all it needs to dislodge. There are no dents in the tube and it is clean but I will double-check for a burr and being off center. This problem has nothing to do with the shell stop as the round gets stuck further up between the tube and barrel so we can rule that out (this happens on both buns BTW making me think this is more common than not). It is not that much of an issue except that it makes reliability a factor if I ever needed it for defense. I just wonder if anyone has had this issue and if there is an easy solution (like polishing the barrel extension, etc.).