Quote Originally Posted by LongRange View Post
nice groups!! i dont know how you guys with all those different calibers find the time to load for and shoot them.
Thanks LR....ok...I have a question for you...Those 300 and 400yd groups were consecutive, aside from 1 shot. The 300yd group (3shots) 1 shot at 400 (adjusted my dope), then the 3shot group. I was shooting off a front rest and rear bag. This is where Im questioning my form...how do I go from left side on one to the right side on the next?
Lol....Im not sure how to do it...thats probably the answer to my own question.....to much time messing with other guns and not sticking with one....

Quote Originally Posted by rbp75503 View Post
Nice Scooter. I like the 7mm Mag. Was my go to Elk rifle when I was able to hunt. Share pics of the rifle?

Ive liked the 7mm Mag forever, not sure why, I just do. I had a win m70, that I could never get to shoot worth a darn. I sold it a couple years ago and wanted another one and found parts to put this one together. Ill snap a couple pics here in a bit, Ive gotta run down to the gun room shortly.

Live with mom or work your tail off and retire early. :)
Mom probably doesn't want me back home lol and momma won't let me retire early.....so I'm just screwed 😂
Scooter