I started with Strelok Pro, Shooter is much better in my opinion. Simply because of the list of bullets built into it. Whatever caliber you shoot if shooting long range pick a bullet that they have (Brian Litz G7). After that all you need is good chrono data or enough range to use the velocity calibration function. I took a barrel with 70rds on it to a match yesterday. I had just picked a load from my load dev session on Friday,but haven't had a chance to do fine tuning yet. Prior to match start they gave us some time to zero so I fired a quick 3 shots to get on at 100. Then I shot to 6 distances from 215yds out to 851yds and documented my come ups/actual drop data. Plug it into the velocity calibration section and it spits out 3072fps with my 115DTACs.

I go straight 900yds and put a first round hit on the target. In 11 shots I was ready for the match (Long Range Steel) which I took 2nd in. We had a lot of wind yesterday, but my elevation was always good!

Streloks Velocity Calibration function if I recall only let you put in one distance (unless it's been updated). I just found it to have more variations if the data was input just right to match your shooting conditions. Shooter has been much more forgiving in numerous shooting locations.