Every bit helps, and by making it an article it's much easier for someone to find in the future than searching through hundreds of thousands of threads here on the forum.

Back in the early days of this site we had a dozen or more guys who would regularly submit articles for the site, but anymore it's just me. After doing this for 14 years I'm rarely doing any new builds or changing things up on my own rifles so I don't get a lot of opportunities to put together new FAQ and how-to articles or review new aftermarket parts. With no one else submitting either, those portions of the main site have become pretty stagnant other than the occasional post I'm able to promote from the forum that's detailed and thorough enough to warrant it.

I would love to see people become more active and involved on this site by submitting their own product reviews and technical articles - whether they are in written or video format (pssst....this would be great way for you bloggers and YouTube guys to bring this site's traffic to your sites w/o having to plug it in your signature line). So long as it's clean (no swearing), comprehensive and detailed I'd welcome the submissions. Posting things on the forum is all well and good, but it's here today and buried in the back pages tomorrow. Having that information in article format on the main site where it can more easily be found by those looking for it is what we need to strive for, and in doing so it will bring more people to the site.