Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
Well, I may be 7 hours late, but hopefully this still helps if you opt out of the Boyd's for some reason.

I put a Bell and Carlson Medalist Sporter stock (Model 1017; link here) on my 111 .30-06. That's the same as yours in every regard, just uses a different magazine. I upgraded to stainless hardware using this thread with various serial numbers for different bottom metal components, but it's not required if you are happy with the polymer bottom components. That stock has an aluminum bedding block and is a direct drop-in. You could also upgrade to steel like I did, or go to a hinged floor plate.

If you want to move to a blind mag, the B&C wouldn't work for you, but if you found a centerfeed bottom-release blind mag stock, all you would need is a magazine retaining clip (Link; Part Number 106130), and a longer front action screw (Link; Part Number 102794).

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, but hopefully that can still be of some value.
Man I wish you would have been here a little bit sooner. I've already put my order in, and it's too late to take it back. If I don't like the Boyds Stock, I'll be getting one of these for sure. I really appreciate your input. I'll be sure to post my results.