I recently started reloading for a new rifle that I built, and had a screw up right out of the gate. I ordered a new set of dies for my 204 ruger, and was excited to get to some loads. I run through the whole reloading process, and I'm down to pressing the bullets into the cases. I forget that I haven't set up the new die, and I start to adjust the die further and further down. It keeps going and going, but the bullet doesn't seem to be going into the case any further. Finally success, my COAL is where it needs to be, but something doesn't feel right about the way the die is pressing the bullets. After 3 of them, I look closely at one of them, and the stupid thing looks like a weatherby case. Lol. The shoulders are rounded like crazy. I start looking into why the heck I have weatherby looking brass now, and finally figure it out. I didn't adjust the bullet seating die, so when I was pressing the bullets, I was sizing the brass at the same time. Lol. I adjusted my bullet seating die correctly, and was on my way. I saved one of the rounds for a reminder to myself to take my time, and do it right.