Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Ron,
What they are trying to say is that the accuracy standard seems to 1MOA for target size. So at 570 yards you should be able to hit a 12" (2MOA) target consistently with no trouble. The 2ft x 2ft target is 4 MOA should be down right easy to hit at that distance in most conditions. There are several things that can cause issues with groups including something as simple as how hard you squeeze your fingers around the stock. I use a 18" x15" (inch) for 1k shooting. When I set it up at 675 yards, it is absolutely boring.

The other part that they were trying to say is that the RPR and the Stealth are not really the same. The RPR was basically a ground up build to offer the market a lower priced rifle that has all of the tactical ( or tacticool) features they want. The Stealth is still a 12 action, just put in a lighter chassis. I have shot the RPR in 6.5 Creed out to 800 yards and it did very well, cannot complain at all about it. It did not shoot as small of groups as the LRP Creed that shot next to it but was close enough that it could have been rifle variances. The one I shot seemed to be well worth the $1050 my store list them for. It is NOT the end all, be all to rifles, it shoots nice and has the looks that is popular these days. There is no way I would pay some of the ridiculous prices I hear people tell me they paid. One customer said he paid $2K for his. Why? It absolutely is not worth that.
Jamie I really appreciate your answers.