Quote Originally Posted by schnyd112 View Post
Got a new one today. Just finished sizing and decapping 50 rounds. Grabbed my primer pocket cleaner and chamfer/deburrinf tool and headed into the living room. Opened the door from the garage, hit my loading block with the door and dropped 50 cases on the tile floor. Most of the necks are no longer round and now I have to re-size them all. Not sure there is a lesson to be learned from this, probably don't carry so much stuff from bench to couch, but it sure made me feel like an idiot.

I got you beat and I'm not happy about it at all I am building a room in my shop for mancave/reloading so all my reloading stuff is boxed up and put away on the shelf. A buddy calls and asks what the recipe was on my .270win rounds because he wants to practice so he is going to build me some rounds (freaking sweet I am thinking). My book is in the box on the shelf I got to move my storage bin deal that I keep my bullets in. I pull is down set it on the bench climb back up the ladder and bump it in the process and it fails to the floor and smashes. Can you tell the difference between a 55g vmax and a 53g Vmax or a 140g SST and 150g SST? I got my work cut out for me. Best I can figure there is somewhere around 600 bullets of different calibers and grain in the pile of smashed plastic.