darkker i started to post this in another tread but figured id start a thread instead of cluttering up the OPs thread.

im honestly NOT trying to be a smart A$$ or calling you out and i knew the title would catch your eye.

i have a few questions as ive been wanting to test your/the load by volume method for some time now...but i do have my doubts and need to put those doubts to rest...the reason i have doubts is because of the results I GET by weighing and trickling...

and also because ive questioned a few of the guys i shoot next to in F-class that also shoot bench rest and they all WEIGH their charges...this is one of the guys i shoot next to...i know this is an old record and may have been broken by now but if i remember correctly he holds about 9 records and did pretty well at the berger nationals with a shot out dasher barrel...

http://www.hornady.com/in-the-news/l...r-amax-bullets

my questions are...
what do YOU use to load by volume?
how many charges do YOU weigh to get your average?
is the number 0.07916667 always the same?
you say powder will absorb moisture so how often should i double check volume to weight?
any more info i need to know or you want to share before i test this?

the biggest reason i want to test the "load by volume" is because i can see it being a big time saver if it pans out....id do it today but i have other things i need to get done and also would like to hear what you have to say first...next saturday we have a practice match so if its decent sunday i will get to this then.