I have an appointment for march for two actions so I guess Im on the list or I would hope thats what it means. Accuracy is not the issue but smoothness one more than the other IS. I took the bolt apart on one and there was gouging on the cocking ramp so I thought I better get it done before it gets worse. The other one is fairly smooth but could stand to be better. Its a long action so it kind of gets cockeyed and gets in a slight bind when chambering a round. The bolt lift on both of them is stiff but the creedmoor gets extremely hard at times and I cant tell if its too hot of a load or getting bound up because I can shoot other rounds of the same load or even higher loads and the stiffness is sporadic.

Ive been waiting on the SSS triggers for both for at least 3 weeks. I guess they dont keep any in stock or something. Im going to have to ship them in before I get a chance to shoot with the new triggers. Im shipping in the barreled action because I dont have a vise or a wrench. Oh well.