I am replacing my RCBS (PACT) and Lyman auto dispensing electronic scale with a SmartReloader ISD. If you get one, be sure you tweak the settings with each powder you use (And SAVE the settings) to really speed things up without overcharging very often. Once set for that powder, you are golden. You CANNOT do this with the Chargemaster. You can adjust the speed / trickle settings but you can't save multiple settings so it only works the best for the one you set it with. Some guys add a small piece of plastic tubing (McDonald's Soda Straw) at the opening of the tube to prevent powder stackup.

I will keep my old 10-10? Ohaus as a backup for when there is no power or to verify the electronic from time to time, but I DETEST loading with it. In fact I pretty much hate using a balance beam scale for anything. I guess I am one lazy old guy. My Lyman auto dispenser has produced ammo that shoots in the teens, but it is too slow for me and tends to drift over an hour or so.

Whatever you get if it is an electronic scale, consider putting ferrite chokes on both ends of the power supply wire. They usually eliminate odd behavior and drifting if done right.