They're pretty few and far between. They pop up on here every once in a blue moon but they're gone rather quickly.

As far as I know, RUM factory chamberings (and some of the larger WSMs) have been transitioned to large shank (don't think it's model dependent, but rather, caliber dependent). I know the .300wm and .338 Lapua variants of the 110 BA/FCP/target models are all LA/LS as well to keep tooling costs down. Otherwise, you'll be able to find some SA/LS here and there (I believe the Model 12 LRP, specifically), but that's not really helping you at all.

Not sure of your plans, but one thing to think about is that the majority calibers can be built on the small shank actions. This generally includes .338 Edge and smaller. .338 Lapuas should only be built on Lapua specific factory actions (differences in heat treatment), and anything larger than that... I'd probably be looking at going custom. There really isn't any noticeable difference in accuracy or performance between large and small shank actions all else being equal, so unless you have a specific reason for wanting the LA/LS, I might consider expanding your options.