I have had a Weaver 4X scout scope on my Win. M94 (in a vintage Leupold scout mount) for a few years, but I never really liked that rifle in a scout configuration. I think with the the magazine tube under the barrel, it was already a little nose heavy, and the scout scope just put it over the top. Anyway, that is a great scope. A lot of scout rifle shooters have forgone the Leupold and Burris 2.5 and 2.75x and embraced the 4X Weaver. It is super, super lightweight. I think mine is under 9 ounces. Crazy light. And super bright too. I have no problem shooting 300 yards with it, despite just being 4x. Do it all the time in fact, and can easily hold all the rounds on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper.

The stock is the "cheap" Tupperware I stole off my Model 11 Trophy Hunter XP. It is stupid light as well. And believe it or not, I can't tell one bit of difference in groups between that cheap plastic stock and the Accustock. Not one bit. So I figure why carry the extra lb. of weight?

The stocks on the scout and my .308 got swapped, so my 308 now wears the Accustock, the "real" bottom metal, and the enlarged "tactical" bolt handle from the scout. Those things added almost 2 lbs. to the weight of that rifle, but I mostly shoot that one at the range anyway, so all it did was reduce felt recoil. I do like the larger bolt handle, but don't care for the extra 2 ounces of weight it comes with.

I just picked up a once-in-a-lifetime rifle yesterday in 7x57 Mauser, and if it shoots even halfway decent, I think I may be putting my .308 up for sale. Not sure yet though. That .308 is a smooth and accurate gun. Oh, I also stole the "target" Accutrigger off the scout and put it on the .308 too. So now that gun has a 1 lb. 12 oz. trigger pull. I didn't need that on my hunting rifle. The Scout is right at 3 lbs. and I'm totally fine with that.