You very well may be right as rain there Slide. Dont know about the 260 just yet, still forming an opinion. It does seem to be the closest to staying on target. But again my conditions are not what they will be when shooting competitions. I will be backing off the power of the scope and just getting good 1 to 1.5 moa groups and load the rifle and see if it stays on target better. But I need to take it out by itself to get used to that super light crisp trigger pull. I kept finding myself wanting to rest my finger on the trigger to "set the blade" and the shot is gone. Luckily I dont put my finger on the trigger till the cross hairs are on target or that last time at the range would have been worthless. Im swapping out the trigger on my 338 to the SSS trigger next. In fact going to order it later today. Just wont have a scope for it till March. I can see where with such a light break, it would be tempting to slap the trigger. I was dry firing it and the trigger pull's effects on the rifles position is the most negligible Ive ever seen. Going out with two or even three different trigger pulls drives me crazy. I think over the years Ive gotten fairly well adapted to the blade style two stage but still the breaking point is different between savages. So time for a change. Im getting long winded I better stop for now. too much coffee lol