Quote Originally Posted by fgw_in_fla View Post
So you're saying no muss, no fuss.
No greasy residue.
Tastes great / less filling.
No aftertaste.

How is it on cost?
As I mentioned in my opening statement, I'm sizing a considerable number of cases at a time. The economical aspect of it is a consideration
In fact, I went to the local shooting place around 1300 today. Came home at 1700 or so and had to sort & log in 85 cases. They get de-capped and tossed in the tumbler right away for sizing at a later time (like a rainy day or when the 'lil woman is in one of her hormone fueled moods).

How much use can you get out of a bottle?
shoot me your addy i have an almost full can you can have...while Eddie is having great luck with the one shot my experience was the exact opposite.

i bought it to try when i was shooting a 300wm...i hosed 50 cases down sprayed the die and the first case was scary hard...second case...STUCK...tore the rim off then got the stuck case tool out...ended up having to soak the die in PB blaster over night and put a little heat to the die the next morning because the stuck case tool was starting to strip the threads in the brass.
a couple of months latter i thought id try it on some 260 cases thinking they are smaller....3rd case stuck so that was the end of that.

also if your loading in the house the one shot has a strong smell even if you spray outside and then bring the cases in you can still smell the one shot.