Quote Originally Posted by DanSavage View Post
Not a whole lot yobuck, they are quite a bit out of my price range to be able to shoot them in all the match's I go to. I bought 100 of them just to see if custom bullets really shoot better.

I also have never tried Berger bullets yet either, I think I may be able to swing the Berger bullets in my .223 this year. My .223 barrel is a McGowen 7 twist bull contour so I'm going to try either the 80's or 80.5 full bore's for the 3-500 yard F-TR match's.

The guy I bought the Bart's bullet's from said he was getting 1.5 " groups at 600 yards but if any wind came in they were all over the place.

The testing we did was in very little wind at all, so I'm not even sure how they will hold a group under real match conditions.
Well as you know im not a serious shooter per se. Simply a hunter and an agitator lol.
But i have shot at least some, and i also know enough good shooters who are active 1000 yd competetors to keep in touch with whats happening.
When the 6mm Dasher was not as well known as it is now, some shooters used 30 calibers on windy days rather than their Dashers.
Today they are apt to use the Dasher regardless of conditions and shoot faster.