I just ordered an ejector up, end cost was about $50 shipped. Guy had it in a frame, I was lucky to get it I suspect. I had to dig pretty deep into google to find it. I'm definitely doing dimensioned drawings in case I ever have to get one made up.

Moving on to other projects, I decided to do some work on the front sight; the new one's going to be silver soldered on just due to ease of service and since I'm not concerned about damaging bluing on a gun that doesn't have any.

Here's my original sight picture. I think this was the original style sights and the later ones are better; I may dig a slide up one day and find out; I'd actually like to mill one of these for some 3 dots, and I think that it's doable on a later gun but the rear of the slide on these is too thin.

Here's the washer I started out with. The sharpie lines are where I'm cutting to get roughly the right dimensions. I'll leave it a bit tall, dial it in and file away as needed after a test drive or two.

Here's the new front sight. It's not pretty, but I'm hoping it's functional. Gotta be better than nothing. The original was a half round setup, but I thought I'd do something a bit of my own style that's a bit more modern.

The blade in the notch. I'm really debating on widening the rear notch a bit. Any opinions?