Quote Originally Posted by doctnj View Post
And LR, Im not a social person either so If it wasnt for the internet, many people like us wouldnt ask for help and bump along trial and error and take much longer in the school of hard knocks.
IMHO the school of hard knocks is the best way to learn...when i first started reloading i bought the sierra,nosler,berger,hornady and lee books and spent more than my share of hours reading through them first and then started loading before ever going on line...i got tired of cleaning the factory barrel on my 300wm and thats when i went online looking for a good replacement and discovered all of the conflicting info out there.
i clicked the red X and decided to find out first hand what was what and how things worked in the real world and i will tell you...there is so much miss information online its not funny. i am by NO MEANS an expert on reloading or shooting and thats pretty obvious by the target pictures i post all the time LOL...but what i do know and post is from actual shooting and field testing and trust me ive done some stupid stuff along the way LOL!!