Thread: Lots of Savage Hate at Snipershide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    The Hide isn't like the previous version. Mainly a few select vendors posting along with their fans. Anyway, it is mainly PRS rifling now. No longer a place for Savages. 90% of their current members rarely shoot past 100 yards if at all. For most it is all about how much they can spend just to figure out they can't buy their way on target. Just check out the ridiculous optics thread, the 100 yard challenge, and the dead 500 yard one too. I got disgusted and deleted any posts I made with the thread still on page one after more than a year. I wouldn't worry about what the uninformed masses say about Savage. All of the board's knowledge base split when it moved to the new Scout format. Links on the Internet for the old site take you to the Scout homepage so there goes that knowledge base as well. The old site is archived under a different url. Nevertheless, still some good folks posting something useful but a pain to try and find with Scout's asinine search function and all the meaningless noise taking up bandwidth on the few forums that are active. If you want to run around shooting out of fake windows than The Hide is the place to be. They don't know anything about a Savage rifle.

What is really going on at the Hide is the blog section. The forums are merely an attraction for new people to subscribe.
    Last edited by culpeper; 11-20-2015 at 10:03 PM.