Franken cub,
- I wanted to keep my factory stock BECAUSE it is the lightest i can find without going full custom one of kind carbon fiber. But flex wise it's cR@p. I rocktited the forend. Actually my 11 year old did it, yes, it's that simple, and takes an hour at most.
- I epoxied my trigger guard it, which greatly stiffened the grip flex. I mean honestly if you are playing with your trigger weight that much, to need that pop off piece, then you need a new trigger.
- I have NOT as yet Rockited the butt stock for the same reason you hesitate to. Weight. I wanted to keep this as light as possible.
- I also had the recoil lug area bedded (Poorly) but it did completely free float the barrel.

BUT I did finally give it, and recently ordered a Boyds Pro Varmint stock with full trimmings at $300. The down side to this is it's going to be several pounds heavier then the OEM stock. The upside is that there wil be no flex.

I have a 16" custom Model 10 that is great from packing around. I am going to have to accept my Axis Heavy barrel for what it is, one tack driving accurate rifle that I won't necessarily desire to pack up mountain and down dale.

BTW: ROCKITE can be ordered from Ace Hardware/do it center/??? the other subsidiary, for $3.99 a pound. You can't beat that.

My recommendation would be start with Rockite in the forend, just up to the top of the fins. much higher and you may touch the barrel. Obviously leave the barreled action out of the stock while drying and leave it level to dry.
Then if you still want, epoxy the trigger guard in place. I use Carnuba Wax as a sealer on my bolts so that if they get epoxied I can get them loose.
I used PC3000 very lightly, and Super glue Gel on the connection tabs going into the stock. Really added strength to the grip area.

Then if that wasn't enough. Then I would consider Rockite in the butt stock.

My very final step for this rifle is I am adding an Accu Trigger that is showing up today.