Quote Originally Posted by Tbob
You have a lot of 2 together and 1 out. I believe you would really benefit from a good bedding job. These groups do look alot better than the previous though. Good luck with the fine tuning.
I didn't really notice that until you pointed it out. I removed the stock to look at the aluminum bedding block. It seems the rear of the action is seating pretty well based on markings, but the front action screw area is a little suspect. There seems to be a bit of a high spot on the action, or bedding block because there is a small 1/8" shiny spot up on the side of the bedding block. Plus, the NSS recoil lug seems to be a bit longer than factory and it sits a little below the tiny shelf cut in the botton of the recoil lug bedding area. It does seem that with more round the aluminum block will kind of wear in to the action, based on what is happening with only 95 rounds down the tube.

I will have to read up on bedding the B&C stock to see if that is something I want to tackle. Seems like a skim bed with JB weld might be easy enough. What bedding compound would work good for a skim bed on the aluminum block?