Quote Originally Posted by doctnj View Post
Ok bought the co ax. And three sets of s series competition two die sets for above mentioned calibers. Im sure there is a bushing "kit" for all available bushing thicknesses. Had to start somewhere.

Now looking at trimmers a little harder. The LE wilson hand crank brags about micrometer adjustment but reviews show its hard to get cases in and out of it. Second on the list is the Forster original case trimmer. Trying to decide which one would be better. I want to be able to have repeatable lengths that are perfect.

Of course this means buying the lyman power center that does all the other functions the trimmer does not.

Any feedback on those two trimmers please?

I, at least right now, dont mind hand cranking for perfection. After 100 rounds I might feel differently.
as ive said several times the LE wilson is the best trimmer made...every cut is exact...you can also get a power adapter for it if you want as well as a carbide cutter...ive had mine for a little over 7yrs and have trimmed at least 20,000-30,000 cases with the tool steel cutter and it still cuts about as fast as it did new...i can trim 100 cases in about 30-40 minutes by hand so im not sure who thinks its hard to get cases in or out.

this is the one i have...
http://www.brownells.com/reloading/c...prod39292.aspx