Quote Originally Posted by scooterf79 View Post
They both look awesome! Looks like the 06 shoots good too! Im getting parts together for a build for my dad. Im planning to order the B&C medalist too...so this post just helps that! ��
Scooter
Thank you! If you need even more help, my dad checked out the '06 and its target yesterday, and pretty much decided it's time to retire his SKS and get something new lol

Be sure to post the final build!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
yea thats the same 8541 tac vid I saw aswell. Sounds good to me, I hear of people doing glass bedding on b&c's but it just doesn't seem necessary. is the action basically free floated other than the contact points by the action screws?
Yeah, I ran across some stuff about milling out the aluminum and glass bedding it... I don't get it. I'm sure it's made sense to someone, but I think a good part of what you pay for B&C is for the aluminum bedding block. The action seems to have good contact along the aluminum, which as I understand, is the goal... to have the aluminum act as a glass bed. I believe the tang is also floated, but I can't tell for sure.