Yobuck, ask away I dont mind a bit. I didnt say how far they were. The shots on video ranged from 100yds to about 350ish. Our farthest kills were a tad over 400. On the hornet I had it zeroed at 100 and would just holdover. On my 22-250 the scope I have on it has a finger adjustable turret, so I would dial it for the farther shots. I would leave it zeroed at 200 or so then holdover some. When we were ranging the farther shots I would adjust the turret accordingly.
There were some slower parts I cut out of the video, it would be us tryin to make sure we were on the same dog or this or that.....
The video just has a small sampling of what we actually killed/shot at. We would get pretty amped up and put the camera down and start shooting lol.
Next time I go Id like to try to connect on some longer shots....so that will be my goal part of the hunt.

Mattri,
Torrington is just north of Cheyenne, I would consider it the eastern part of the state. I may venture a little farther west next time but it was my first trip and I wasn't sure how much time I was gonna have(ladies liked to have dinner in the evenings). I had a great time and cant wait to go back.
Thanks again guys!
Scooter