Keyhole,

Hi, I just joined the group so I hope you don't mind me answering... I just got the 112 Magnum Target in 338 Lapua. It does have the long target, single-shot action in black, with a jewelled bolt and target trigger. I literally just got it set up with a Vortex Viper last weekend, so I haven't gotten to do much testing. Initially, it seemed to shoot very well. The only rounds I could track down in time for our shoot were the S&B 250gr Match rounds. I boresighted the scope and fired a round at the 100 yard target. I was three inches low and an inch right. A quick adjustment put the next round in the 2-inch orange cirlcle, about 3/4 from dead center. One more adjustment and the third round broke the half inch center dot. I fired two more for verification and got a cloverleaf group, roughly 3/4 of an inch center to center (I didn't have any calipers). That's all I've gotten to shoot so far, but I ordered all of the components this week to start working up a good load for it. I have to say, what I was impressed with the most was the recoil, or lack thereof... I knew the brake would help this thing, but I never thought that it would reduce it down to the level of my 308. That combined with the crisp target trigger, and I'm extremely satisfied.

*I'd post some pictures, but I haven't figured out yet how to go about doing that...

Thanks... BB