Quote Originally Posted by 82boy
There is one other trimmer that I would consider if you can find one. CH (Now owned by 4d) use to make a trimmer almost identical to the Wilson. In fact, the parts interchange
[/quote]

Yeah, I have about a half dozen CH holders I use in my Wilson.

A few mods for the Wilson....

Replace the adjustment lock set screw with a Thumb screw. Put a piece of nylon in the hole to protect the threads.

Add a 1/4" lock collar ( non micrometer models) or something similar on the adjustment screw. It serves two purposes. One, with the thumb screw it can be adjusted without tools and two, making and recording the distance between the collar and adjustment screw boss returning to a previous trim length is easy. You can also make up "Standards" to length, place them between the collar and boss for resetting without measuring.

I also made SR and LR primer pocket uniformers. The green stuff under the one uniformer on the left is a nylon type material for bumping the cartridges in and out of the holders without damage.

It also goes without saying, Wilson or otherwise..keep the cutter sharp. From new and occasionally during use I'll touch the flutes up with a diamond hone. If its sharp it will peel off brass like a banana with less effort and less burrs.

Bill