That's usually how I usually gauge them, but I'm also looking for suggestions on things that may be missing that people would like to see added. Trying to figure out a way to get rid of some of the oddball boards without cluttering up others when moving all those posts (i.e. At the Range, Help Me Decide, My Build Thread, etc.)

Some of my thoughts...
  1. The SavageShooter Shootouts have all but died off and become defunct so those boards could be eliminated and posts merged into Off-Topic
  2. My Build Thread could be made a child board to Picture Post or just combine the two
  3. Combine Bolt-action and semi-auto rimfire boards into one
  4. Combine M25, Shotgun & Muzzleloading and Striker boards into one all-inclusive "Other Savage Models" board
  5. Merge vintage combination, utility, pistols and oddities into one "Other Vintage Savage Models" board
  6. Going to talk to Berger.Fan222 to see whether he wants to continue doing the email matches for just a handful of people every month or discontinue them

Would like thoughts on going back to having one board each for Aftermarket Barrels and Stocks on the main board list rather than having multiple as child boards under different specific boards as well.