Quote Originally Posted by dcloco

UJ - I should have posted the rest of the info in my original post. My apologies. Actually took 14 weeks from the time my "nutless certification" for each rifle was sent, until I received the serial numbered (holographic no less) no-nut-certs (called NNC's in the bylaws).

The info on NNC's is under N, past NUT (defined as - barrel nut), pasted NUTTED (defined as Savage or Stevens rifles with nut(s) still intact and in operational mode. If other, see CERTIFICATE, NO NUT), past NUTTER (defined as the chick at Savage that torques the NUT), past NUTLESS (defined as "ultraje" ). Go to the section under "C", certificate, no nut....therein lies the paperwork process as defined.

Nothing is ruined though, as outlined in the NNC, the actions are not modified in anyway, so they may be returned to "nutted" status at any time.

Of note, the NNC's are actually issued by state. These rifles were built in Nebraska, so the certificate numbers are NNC - NONUTNEB.03, .04, & .05. As you can see, there is a small number of these certificates available on a state by state basis.
:) :) :) LOL!!!!!

AWESOME post!