Hi, I just wanted to let you know how my CenterPoint scope is perfoming. I bought this scope at Wal-Mart for $68.00. It is the 4-16x40 with mil-dot retical green,red, or black with green and red having adjustable brightness. It comes with 2 lithium batteries, lens cleaning cloth, flip up lens covers, rings, mil-dot range finding card that is used with the scope at 10x. The scope also has adjustable knobs for elevation and windage. When I mounted it on my .30810fp with cheap weaver mounts I was amazed that when I bore sighted it, it was only of 2 click's ele. and one click wind. The rifle was new and the fist shot I took at 100 yards was off the bull's eye less than an inch. It shot around 1.5'' at 100yard's with my first 5 shot group. Now after finding ammo it likes, it shoots tighter and tighter groups. When my rifle was at .75'' at 100, I moved back to 400yards, and dialed in 7moa elevation and I'm shooting an amazing 1.25 groups at 400yards, the point is this scope returns to zero at 100yards every time.