Quote Originally Posted by lrshooting View Post
Depends on the magazine?

You cant fit a AICS 10 rounder in a savage DBM, etc. The work itd take to modify your dbm to do such would be cost prohibitive I would think unless you just have a mill laying around, a welder capable of doing aluminum, and other such pieces depending on how savage DBMs are designed.

I dont know what the specs are on them so I couldn't tell you how much metal would need to be taken or added. My gun originally just had a plastic hook on the stock that the magazine clipped into. Now it has a Pacific Tool and Gauge DBM that will accept 10 round AICS mags.

You may think about doing that. Depending on your gun, you can get a 10 round mag and bottom metal set for about 140$. The mags alone are 80$ I think for a 10 round mag, short action DBM with bottom bolt release for 308, it was 220$ total. But thats because having a bottom bolt release and using steel 308 mags adds some cost.
How difficult was it to install the PTG DBM? I have been trying to find a review but there is not a lot of information out there. I even tried e-mailing PTG for information and they never got back to me.