Thanks for the replies. Until my range gets its permits and builds the 300yd range, who knows how long that could take, it is a major haul to get to a 300 yd range. However, there is a 200yd public range that is over-crowded and a little scary during the winter (I'm in snowbird country, Southwest Florida). I am hoping that it will not be too bad during the summer and am planning to go out there in the next week or two. I will load up 5 groups of 5 for each of the 3 bullets and look for any differences at 200 yards. If I see no differences, I will either pick the one I like, or the one that is on sale at the time I need to restock, or something along those lines.

I do agree it is a good problem to have. The even nicer thing is that I have been able to make accurate loads with combinations of all 3 of the bullets, 5 different powders, and 4 different primers. Seems like with some work I can make an accurate load out of whatever components I can find. Which is good because up until now, every time I find a load I like I would run out of powder, and not be able to find that brand again. I finally decided on CFE223 and bought 8 lbs.

Even better, this is a stock over the counter Savage Model 11. All I have done is put on a higher mag scope, a new stock from Boyd's, and a feeder ramp to make it easier to load single shot.