LOL yes frank we have I am just stubborn and knowing that is half the battle!

YoBuck I was corrected on my terminology in the other thread. I am cleaning the pockets not reaming. The only thing I swag is the 5.56 stuff. Which is funny also. Before I learned you had to swag the primer pocket (i am telling on myself here) I was trying to prime some surplus 5.56 stuff and kept jacking up the primers, but if you hold your mouth just right you can get a few to go in. Not going to tell you how many I ruined before I googled the problem!!!! The funny thing is the amount of others posting up the problem I was searching!!!!! I'm not the only dull knife in the kitchen!

Quote Originally Posted by fgw_in_fla View Post
We had this discussion not too very long ago.

Give that hammer bullet banger thingie to someone you don't like and get one of the RCBS collet type. Bullets, brass & powder become reusable and you save money.

A side benefit is you get to watch someone else look like a jerk slamming that thing on the ground while cursing trying to get a cartridge to open.

My biggest fear was having the thing torch off while slamming it on the deck. There's something just not right with those things.