King,

Black Hills was mentioned more tan once in the replies. I don't reload and have shot only Black Hills. They come 50 per box and are now offered only in new. I have tried nearly all of the weights offered in my 1 in 9 twist VLP. The 69 gr Match is good stuff but the 52 gr Match HPs have been the best.
At 3300 fps with and 1237 ft lbs they have nearly the same energy as the 69gr @ 1245 ft lbs. The 52 gr. HPs shoot very flat and at $0.69 a round plus shipping are a great bargin for the nearly hand loaded consistency they give. I suggest that you try both but get extra on the 52 gr. Match HPs as you will like the results. Get enough to take advantage of the freight charges say 300 or 400 rounds at a time. The 52s came down from $37.50 a few months ago. Black Hills is what the military competition shooters asked for from the armorers and Black Hills is a major supplier to the Military. Good consistant stuff. Save all your fired brass!! If you have good eyes and are a good shot you should expect groups well under 1" @ 100 with a good steady rest and bags.

http://www.fulton-armory.com/

Pete K.