Thanks Jamie and RJTFROGGY, I think both of your comments are right on and I find them helpful. My budget is $1600 give or take a couple of bucks. My concern at this point is what will shoot the best. My 22-250 LRPV is good, not like my Tikka's, but at 1/2 or better MOA on enough loads that I can consistently hit Prairie Dogs at 400+ yds no matter what position they're taking. My current build using a Criterion has been more than elusive in getting satisfactory groups. If I build it will most likely be Shilen or McGowen. If I were just a bit further down the road with my 220 swift in 700 Rem, I would remage barrel that, it's on an HS precision and the trigger is really sweet. But Not sure I want to interrupt that sweet shooting in the .25's rifle just yet. I think the advice on the LRPV rebarreled is probably the best way for likely best accuracy well. Most of the members in my rifle club shoot Shilen's, Kriegers or Hart's. Unfortunately, I probably have a bit of emotional attachment to the idea of building another rifle.