My setup is a 10FP 308 with a Bushnell 6x24x50. EGW 20MOA rail and rings. Zeroed at 100yds. I had it out last week shooting out to 1000yds. The Bushnell worked fine until 900-1000 adjustments. My program called for 10.7mil elevation for 1000yds. The turret started to get tight after 9.5 and was tight at 10mil. I didn't attempt to over travel to 10.7mil. According to the Bushnell website, this scope features 24mil total travel. This would imply 12 up and 12 down. I know the down travel can't be true, but should I expect 12 up? I understand that 10mils is about 36MOA, which is adequate for my needs. I am concerned about the tightness as I reach the limits of up travel. Before I head off in multiple directions to solve this problem, where should I start? If I change zero to 200yds, will that increase the elevation travel enough to eliminate the tightness at the upper limits? When at 100yds zero, the base of the turret sits on the bottom line of the three revolution indicator lines. Should the turret base be closer to the index line when at 100yds zero? This would make the bottom indicator line the first 5mil elevation location, rather than the zero line. I appreciate any feedback.