OK, I'm addicted. I bought this M10 in 308 used. I bought a boltknobs.com carbon bolt handle which fit perfectly, mounted a rail on top with the Nikon 2-8 BDC reticle scope I bought the same day I scored the rifle. Then I of course camo'd the stock using the Krylon method. Lol! It came out pretty good I thought, but reality is I just wanted it to break up the black a little, and I think it worked for that. As to shooting the rifle, since the only chance I have gotten so far was a few weeks back when we had 3 feet of snow at the range, I have only shot it 25yds so far. Mostly to function check. Everything works flawlessly. I am loading ammo now for a range day sometime soon. The barrel is 20" and I am curious as to the axect model this was, as the only one close has the rear sight mounted on the action, not the barrel. The only other thing I may do is cut the barrel to 16" or so and thread it and put on a muzzle brake. Or I might get a new barrel made the length I want. This is a deer hunting carbine, so I want it short, light, but able to reach out if need be.

PS: bipod is only on for pictures and maybe accuracy shooting at the range. It is not a practical piece of equipment normally for me.