Thank you. I guess I should add a few other things, as the thread suggests...

About me- I like the outdoors. hunting, fishing, target practice, long range, paper and steel. I am a painter by trade, from houses, cars and guitars, to super yachts, submarines and aircraft carriers. I broke wild mustangs through high school for my family, and did a little motocross racing, along with some serious trail riding whenever I could. Reloading is my passion now, and I have a wonderful woman that makes everything I do worthwhile. My favorite gun to shoot is my Armalite AR-50 BMG. (C'mon Savage, get in the .50 game!) Savage rifles are excellent, and I have six, plus an old Stevens double barrel. My favorite Savage is my 30br built by S&S Precision. It is a target action with a Krieger 26" ported 1:17 twist heavy barrel, set in a fully bedded Savage F-class stock. Dead-nuts, scary accurate. It's fun round to make, and is even more fun to shoot. The 112 Magnum 338 Lapua will be here this week, and I can hardly wait. I am anxious to learn more about Savage rifles, and I believe this is the place to do it. This is going to be fun.