DJD, I haven't tried the Bushy Elite, but the others you mention are great.
I just don't understand why MY 'subjective' review was criticized. I plainly stated, that I was NOT testing the tracking, shooting the box, etc. As a former Navy Gunner's Mate, I DO understand the importance of that quality. I just don't do it or care. My choice...... I was just VERY disappointed in the Leupy MK4 compared to the SIII, at 1/2 the price.
Again, IMHO, on MY range, it doesn't matter! Geezzzz Just checking glass for our novice shooters, that want to hit an exploding target. They don't know (or give a darn about 'tracking').

Funny about the SWFA scopes. I was around when they first came on the marker because they were rejected by the US Military, when it was disclosed they were made by Tasco. Now, they may or may not, be made by the same company that is tied to Tasco, but I could care less........
I have an older Tasco from the mid 70s that I bought new. It's a 20X40mm fixed power. My shooting buddies / groundhog hunters back in Mass. laughed at it because it was "Made In Japan"...... I took it out of storage 2 years ago when checking my scopes that are 'spares'. It just amazed me with it's optical clarity. I guess I was SO used to the Chinese optics, I had forgotten what good glass looked like. Best $79 I ever spent. It was installed on a Rem 700 Varmint Special in 243 Win that is still one of my best factory rifles, (with some simple upgrades).....
Now that I have the SIII, I am even more convinced that the Japanese glass is excellent. The Philippine scopes are VERY close...... Again, IMHO......
BTW, before I retired from IBM, I spent many, many weeks in Japan working with companies like Canon, Minolta, Panasonic, etc.
Their QC , made ours look vastly inferior. We stepped up to ISO 9001. We HAD to.....
But, make no mistake, the Chinese are catching up and are capable of making ANYTHING of high quality, IF the buyer is willing to pay.

ron