Thread: My 7mm Rem Mag build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Hotolds now that you mention it, it was quite a chore to even get the front action screw started. I didn't bother tightening any further once the trigger locked up. I didn't realize the action spacing was different from stagger to center feed in the long action. That, again leads me to believe this is a stagger feed stock. Also, when I was doing my research I couldn't seem to find any listing for the particular stock on B&C's website so I had no way of cross referencing it. That could've simply been my mistake tho as the website is kind of confusing last I looked. Either way, as I said it's not what I thought it was and it's getting returned. Whether that's my misinterpretation or Midways, I've gotta figure something else out. It would be so much easier if there were more options out there for long actions. Starting to wonder if I should just throw my goal of under 11lbs out the door and go with a Choate Tactical. I keep seeing nothing but positive input in them for what they cost vs the fit and performance. I'll have to start a new thread in the Help Me Decide section lol
    Last edited by Model12BVSS; 03-15-2015 at 02:13 AM.