Quote Originally Posted by Ahenley45 View Post
With a little care to trim and ream, Lake City once fired brass will shoot just about as good as the Lapua. Probably won't last as long but the price is right
I was just yanking your powder dispenser about the loan.
I have approx. 1500 pcs. of .308 brass from just about every manufacturer out there.
Except Lapua.
I find Federal & Winchester give me some of the best accuracy and Remington seems to last the longest but is a little inconsistent in the accuracy department. Milsurp brass gets to be a part time job to process & clean for use so it's on the lower end of my list. Even Prvi Partizan works pretty well in my .308 & 25.06.

Anyway, I'm outta here for the day gents. I have a day of shooting at the swamp lined up since the weather is nice. Looking for a high of 78 today after the fog clears out. This is the month I get to be 60 years old & I'm starting the celebration early in the month. Lots of hunting, shooting, gun buying and shooting. Maybe a little hunting after shooting. And shooting, too.
It not easy dealing with this retirement stuff. No set schedule. Gotta look for stuff to do. Unscheduled naps. Watching the broccoli grow. Tuff stuff.
Later, y'all.