Thread: To bed or not to bed.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sav250
    Glass bedding can be done to minimum or extreme such as just in the stock recoil lug and receiver all the way to complete glass bedding even around the rifle barrel.
    I used to use Micro Bed and if I can get some more of that epoxy for bedding I would. But I have no problems with what came down the factory line with minimal pain and ache to readjust in the Savage Rifle center and rimfire. I love the .204 with the Vortex 30mm and the .250 and the .17 HMR 93.

My wife is native American Indian and she favors the Indian Head Rifles we have not just because they show a head dress but because they are classy. They compete with the rest of the world's firearm manufacturers.

I believe in Savage yesteryear and today. I believe they are worthy of top line scopes. Most in the USA know already a Savage rifle barrel is extremely accurate. Why say more?

I have Winchester and Remington and Ruger. Others. I bought 3 Savages over a span of 8 years and never sold them. I've resold Winchesters, Berettas (shotguns and pistols), Springfields, Anschutz, Weatherby Mark Vs from Germany and Japan, etc.

And the three Savages I own from rimfire to centerfire are my best rifles in accuracy.
    Last edited by sav250; 01-31-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.